Register for the 2018 ACCG Annual Conference
It's about PEOPLE coming together from great PLACES across the state to share PERSPECTIVES about issues facing their communities in a forum provided by ACCG, Georgia's County Association.
We invite you to join us as we focus on advancing Georgia's counties through educational sessions, networking opportunities and member-based services designed to meet the needs of your community.
Five Reasons to Attend
- Inspiring keynote speakers specially selected for county officials to provide practical leadership lessons to enhance how you work with your peers, staff and community.
- Two full days of ACCG Lifelong Learning Academy classes as well as certification classes for county clerks. Section meetings for clerks, managers/administrators and attorneys also will be held.
- Continuing education sessions and a special briefing from the ACCG policy team on legislation passed by the General Assembly that will impact counties.
- Time to interact with vendors, state agencies, and others who work with counties as part of the County Buyers Mart exhibit hall - including a chance to sample foods from across Georgia provided as part of the County Agents' Farm House.
- A chance to explore Chatham County and the historic Savannah riverfront during one of the best times of the year!
Registration is now open, so contact your county clerk or commission office staff to register! Visit the conference website, 2018ac.myaccg.com, to access the latest agenda, for conference updates, and for all things People.Places.Perspectives.