Policy Committee Meeting Presentations
Policy committee meetings are designed for the association's seven standing policy committees to develop their positions on particular issues for incorporation in the 2020 ACCG Policy Agenda. This summer ACCG’s policy committees met and below you can access the presentations made.
Economic Development & Transportation Policy Committee:
- Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) Bridge Program
- Economic Impact of Georgia State Parks & Historic Sites
- Growth of Solar Farms in Georgia
- Georgia Transportation Infrastructure Bank (GTIB)
Federal Policy Committee:
- Better Utilizing Investments to Leverage Development (BUILD) Transportation Grants
- Federal Opportunity Zones
General County Government Policy Committee:
Natural Resources & Environment Policy Committee:
Public Safety and the Courts Policy Committee:
- Georgia Ambulance Zoning and Issues Related to EMS
- State Office of EMS Proposed Rules and Regulations for EMS Zones
For questions, contact Monique Jackson at email@example.com.