ACCG Launches Online Lifelong Learning Academy Classes
The ACCG leadership development team and CVIOG have launched the first-ever set of online Lifelong Learning Academy (LLA) educational classes! There is a registration fee of $200 per class and seats are limited to 24 participants. Be sure to contact your county clerk to secure your spot. Due to anticipated high demand, each person is limited to one (1) online class from the remaining offerings below. Don’t worry, we anticipate more on-line LLA opportunities in 2021!
*There are still a few seats left for two upcoming ACCG On-Line classes:
- October 22 – County Government Finance (CORE)
- October 23 – Commission and Staff Relations (County Management and Operations Specialty Track)
Please check with your county clerk to register!
Save the Date
November 19-20, 2020: Lifelong Learning Academy (LLA) - Fall Session II
Registration will open in mid-October, more details forthcoming.
Fall Session II Offerings
- Specialty (RF): Debt Financing
- Specialty (QL/SI): Shaping a Healthy Community
- CORE: Ethics
- Specialty (PS): Mental Health & the Criminal Justice System: Costs and Implications
- Specialty (CE): Navigating Change
December 2-4, 2020: Newly Elected Commissioners Conference (NECC),
This conference is being planned as an in person conference. An alternative On-Line completion option will be available, details forthcoming.
Stay tuned for updates from the ACCG leadership development team and your county clerk.