Lifelong Learning Academy Spring Training
Lifelong Learning Academy
2017 Spring Session
UGA Tifton Campus Conference Center -Tifton/Tift County, Georgia
Classes will be offered on both days including Property Appraisal & Taxation.
All Classes are $235 per person per day, except Property Appraisal which is $380 for both days.
Thursday, March 16th:
- Core: Property Appraisal & Taxation Day 1
- Core: Economic Development
- Core: Public Safety and Public Health
- Specialty: Leadership in Local Government (Leadership Development)
- Specialty: Managing Meetings (County Operations and Management)
Friday, March 17th:
- Core: Property Appraisal & Taxation Day 2
- Core: County Government Finance
- Core: Human Resources
- Specialty: Understanding Local Economic Development Assets (Economic and Community Development)
- Specialty: Budgeting for Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability (Revenue and Finance)
- Specialty: Successfully Negotiating Service Delivery Agreements (Intergovernmental Relations)
7:00 a.m. - Registration/Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - Sessions (Lunch time will be announced in class)
3:30 p.m. - Sessions Conclude
Note: Check with your county office to get registered!
If you need special assistance to attend this session or have any questions, please contact Carol Baker or Jeff Christie at 800.858.2224.
For more registration information click here.