Georgia United Credit Union
Georgia United Credit Union membership is open to all Georgia county commissioners, employees and immediate family members due to a preferred partnership with the Association County Commissioners of Georgia (ACCG). Known as one of the top credit unions in the state, Georgia United has provided simple and convenient financial services for over 60 years.
As a not-for-profit financial institution, profits are returned to members by way of competitive low rates, reduced fees and high rates of return. Members are eligible for a wide range of products and services including checking, savings, credit cards, vehicle and home loans – and more.
Products and services are built for today’s lifestyle, so you can manage your account through one of the 5,000 shared-branching locations nationwide, 100,000 ATMs, online banking and through the mobile app.
Joining Georgia United is easy. Stop by any Georgia United Credit Union branch, call the Member Care Center at 770.476.6400 or visit www.gucu.org. Remember to mention member group #340 to qualify as an ACCG affiliate.
Georgia United provides members with financial solutions at every stage of life. Some of the popular products and services include:
- Free checking with identity theft protection
- Savings accounts
- Young Member programs
- Money Market accounts
- Certificates of Deposit
- Visa® credit cards with no annual fee
- Personal loans
- Vehicle loans for new and pre-owned autos, boats, RVs or campers
- Full-service home loan products (first and second mortgages, home equity lines of credit)
- Traditional, Roth & Education IRAs
- Member business accounts and loans
- Gift cards, travelers checks and money orders
- Safe deposit boxes (at select locations)
- Volunteer income tax assistance (at select locations)
- Member-exclusive discounts on select entertainment, shopping and personal services